- Unstained, Premium Grenadilla Wood
- GoreTex Pads
- Left Hand Eb/Ab Lever
- Metal Capped Tenons (to reduce risk of splitting and cracking)
- Two Barrels
- Undercut/polished tone holes
- A rich, resonant tone and a sweet core (a clarinet that ‘sings’)
- Evenness of scale and resistance
- A sound that exhibits a large spectrum of overtones and colors
- Best possible tuning
- All tenons are checked and adjusted for proper fit.
- Pads are tested and replaced, if needed, to improve response and evenness between notes.
- Most bumpers are replaced with more durable and reliable materials for a more optimal mechanism performance.
- All key tension is regulated.
- Throat G# and Side F keys are modified where they reach the instrument’s body to achieve proper contact with the body.
- Final play-test and final adjustments are made.
If you are interested in trying our clarinets, you can learn more about our clarinet trials here. Contact us at email@example.com or 470-545-9803.