- Unstained Grenadilla wood
- Silver keys with black nickel-plated rings
- Polycylindrical bore
- 65 and 66 mm barrels
- Adjustable thumb rest with neck strap hook
- Black pouchette case
- RMS Premium Upgraded
- Tenons are checked and adjusted for proper fit.
- All pads are replaced to improve response and evenness throughout the entire instrument. We use a combination of synthetic and leather pads.
- All bumpers are replaced with more durable and reliable materials for optimal mechanism performance.
- The mechanisms are adjusted for crisp and even key action (spring tension is balanced and keys/rings are checked for proper height.)
- Tones holes are resurfaced (as needed) to guarantee an optimal seal.
- Final play testing of the clarinet and final adjustments are made.
If you are interested in trying our clarinets, you can learn more about our clarinet trials here. Contact us at email@example.com or 470-545-9803.
RMS is pleased to offer instrument financing through Synchrony Bank and United Midwest bank.