- In order to provide the best service to all of our customers, we maintain a strict trial policy of 7 days. For each day instruments are kept after the ending trial date, we charge a $50 rental fee. (Packages must be postmarked no later than the 8th day of the trial.)
- When making a purchase, Georgia residents are also required to pay sales tax on the price of the instrument.
- RMS charges a restocking fee of 1.5% per instrument only if no purchase is made. Accessory trials incur an $8 fee per clarinet accessory and $18 fee per bass clarinet accessory in the event of a non-purchase. We charge this fee to maintain the quality of the instruments and to keep them in top condition for future trials.
- All confirmed sales are final, so make your selection carefully.
- RMS requires shipment using either UPS or Fedex as carriers. If you do not make a purchase, we can still send you a UPS return label at our discounted rate. You may also choose to ship the package yourself, as long as you insure the package for the full value.
- RMS does not offer payment plans, however financing is available through First Mutual. More information/application can be found HERE.
- Read the full RMS Trial Procedure document HERE.
- UPDATE: RMS is cancelling all in-person trials during the COVID-19 period. Please contact us to set up a trial by mail***
- If you are interested in purchasing a clarinet at our studio in Atlanta, please contact us to make an appointment. Our studio trial fee deposit is $75 to try Bb, A or Eb clarinets and $125 for bass clarinets. This fee is waived with the purchase of an instrument. The deposit is paid by credit card (via online Square link) at the time of scheduling.
- If needed, you are allowed to take two instruments out on trial after visiting. The trial period for these instruments is five days, and we require the deposit of the price of one instrument. In the event that you send both clarinets back without making a purchase, the 1.5% re-stocking fee applies to each instrument you took out on trial (in addition to the initial studio trial fee.) Also bear in mind that Georgia tax of 8.9% applies to these in-store purchases.
- Studio trials are limited to 2 hours. RMS is not a clarinet showroom but rather a studio where we set up specific clarinets according to each trial appointment.
If you have any questions about the trial process, don’t hesitate to contact us!
email@example.com / 470-545-9803.
We are pleased to offer instrument financing through Synchrony Bank and United Midwest Bank. You can find the online application here.