*READ CAREFULLY BEFORE TRYING THE INSTRUMENTS.*
RMS clarinet trials are 7 days from the day you receive the instruments/ accessories. In order to provide the best service to all of our customers, we maintain a strict trial policy of 7 days.
When trying the clarinets, please observe the following:
- Carefully unpack the instruments, saving all packing material in case you decide to make a return.
- Please make sure you have clean hands when trying the instruments. Any instruments requiring deep cleaning will incur an extra charge to the customer.
- All clarinets are shipped from RMS in excellent condition and must be returned as such. If you notice any damage from shipment, report it to us immediately. If any instrument or case is returned to us otherwise damaged, you will be charged for the cost of the repair.
- If the instruments are cold upon arrival, please allow them to come to room temperature before playing them. Also, please keep the instruments in a room with a moderate temperature. Swab each time after playing the clarinet.
- Make sure to properly align the joints at the bridge key(Most people offset this unintentionally and cause problems with certain notes speaking in the clarion.)Each clarinet is adjusted to function optimally when the bridge key alignment is exact. A very slight twist to the right or left will make a difference in the clarion connections.)
- DO NOT use the swab inside the case unless you are planning to purchase the instrument! We do charge to replace them.
- Be careful not to scratch the cases or lose any accompanying accessories. These items will have to be repaired/replaced at your expense. Any damage to the instrument or case will be an additional charge to the customer.
Be careful not to mix barrels and bells between instruments. All RMS clarinet barrels and bells are specially marked for identificationand matching purposes.
Confirmed sales are final, so make your selection carefully. If you need the instruments for longer than the trial period, contact us. If we are able to extend the trial, we require a $50 per day rental fee. Instruments out on trial after 20 days cannot be returned under any circumstance, and are considered sold. All confirmed sales are final and are not subject to return. Note that all used instruments are sold as-is and do not carry a warranty.
RMS charges a restocking fee of 1.5% per instrument if no purchase is made. We set up each instrument so that they play their best and so the customer can accurately judge them. We charge this fee to maintain the quality of the instruments to keep them in top condition for future trials.
When you decide what you would like to purchase, please email email@example.com or call 470-545-9803. If you make a purchase, we offer free return shipping (We email you the UPS label.) If you do not make a purchase, we can still provide you with a UPS label at our discounted rate. You may also choose to ship the package yourself, as long as you insure the package for the full value.
Personal checks should be made to Rodriguez Musical Services LLC. We also accept all major credit cards.
Rodriguez Musical Services
1205 Johnson Ferry Rd.
Suite 136, PMB 310
Marietta, GA 30068
*You are fully responsible for the instruments, cases and accessories while they are in your care.*